Sign in to follow this  
scarecrow

Zastava M70A

Always wanted a Russian T-33 Tokarev pistol. Decided on its modern day clone instead. Made in Serbia, Zastava M70A in 9mm instead of the originals caliber of 7.62x25. Same as the original except it has a proper safety along with a magazine disconnect safety. Looks real cool, feels great in the hand and blast to shoot. Real happy with it. J

post-5131-0-40603100-1413664703_thumb.jpg

I have the same gun. Bought it last year. Love the bluing. Really nice.

All metal. Love how i can wrap my hand around it. Cant beat the price for a new all metal gun.

They take the M57 frame and put a metal block to fit the smaller 9mm mag instead of the 7.62 mag.

The trigger will get better the more you shoot it. Really like how Zastava put a real usable safety on.

I have about 800 rds down the pipe. No problems so far.

Very cool! I've been interested in those for a while (I've wanted a TT-33 ever since Enemy at the Gates came out!)

According to the Zastava website, the M57 is Single Action... still the case with the M70A since the website doesn't mention?

Very cool! I've been interested in those for a while (I've wanted a TT-33 ever since Enemy at the Gates came out!)

According to the Zastava website, the M57 is Single Action... still the case with the M70A since the website doesn't mention?

Its single action.

If you can spare the permits get both. Downside is that the 7.62x25 is pricey now.......so 9mm will be better to start with.