NEHackettstown

Meopta M-RAD

I have no experience with this optic. In fact, I have never ever seen one in the real-world. In my line of work, that's called a clue.

With a little searching you can find an Aimpoint PRO for between $300-$350 that is better than this in every way. Why go with an unknown when you can get the top of the line optic for less coin?

I have no experience with this optic. In fact, I have never ever seen one in the real-world. In my line of work, that's called a clue.

With a little searching you can find an Aimpoint PRO for between $300-$350 that is better than this in every way. Why go with an unknown when you can get the top of the line optic for less coin?

To be fair, it is a pretty new optic, and Meopta never sells huge numbers of their optics. It may be the same price as a PRO but it is also much lighter, comparable with a more expensive T1.

So while it may be a dog, I for one would like to see one because while I like aimpoints, I'm not sure they've invented everything there is to invent in the real of red dots, and there is always room for competition to drive down prices.

So ... I'd like to see one :)