Vlad G

Tactical clownshoes

When he had that malfunction I thought he was gonna shoot himself in the back of the leg. They should worry about getting in shape instead of all the stupidness. He wouldn't last 30 sec. In a gun fight. First time he had to run would be the end. He would be huffing a puffing so hard he wouldn't be able to hit anything.

His 1-year-later video

Wait for it...................................................

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Cause you know, you can't fully respect firearms until your dumb enough to shoot yourself??

I'm wondering this as well - why waste a round each time? Is the theory that it's worth wasting a round to be 100% certain the weapon is charged rather than taking the time to think/examine it?

A. Your slide may not have locked back on the last round. Unless you knew for certain how many you had in the magazine and were counting rounds, you're never sure. And you may not always be shooting your own gun or one that you've trained with.

B. It's easier to train one set of actions when reloading (drop mag, seat fresh one, rack the slide).

and thats the type of guy i was referring to in the other thread about the "tactical ninja" instructors that take some other clowns "instructor cert class" and are bilking people out of their money...with bs credentials.....im truly surprised that you don't hear of more people shooting themselves or others in those classes...as all the jabba the huts roll around on the ground banging off rounds and trying to sit up etc........

A. Your slide may not have locked back on the last round. Unless you knew for certain how many you had in the magazine and were counting rounds, you're never sure. And you may not always be shooting your own gun or one that you've trained with.

B. It's easier to train one set of actions when reloading (drop mag, seat fresh one, rack the slide).

Press checking or using chamber indicators is a way to solve that "never sure" problem, but I get the idea: In the heat of a battle, you don't have time to dink around with press checks, or like you said, maybe it's a firearm you're not familiar with.

I don't have the words, and for people who know me that's impressive.

Why? Why would you post this?

I just got my blood pressure under control. Then I watched this and all of my blood just shot out of my nose.

I hate Yeager with the fire of a million burning suns. Seeing that stupid disgusting fat body there doing all that stupid stupid stupid shit only made it worse.

We are all now dumber for having watched that. You are a bad person, I award you no points, and I damn your black heart Vlad. My God have mercy in your soul.

You are a bad person, I award you no points, and I damn your black heart Vlad. My God have mercy in your soul.

No sir, if I was a indeed a bad person with a darkly tinged soul, I would have also posted the video of Tex in his underwear beating himself about the face with a double ended dildo.

But no, I'll just casually mention it here, so you won't have the will power to not google it, and then it will not be my fault in any way what so ever. No sir, not my fault at all.

<walks away whistling a merry tune>