Vlad G

Tactical clownshoes

This thread needs a bump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W8sySKupAg

One of my guys showed me the original and asked why we don't train for this :rolleyes: We had a loooong talk....

I mean even if it was a good idea - and it most definitely is not - how in the hell do you open the back door of a Police Car from the inside? :facepalm:

One of my guys showed me the original and asked why we don't train for this :rolleyes: We had a loooong talk....

I mean even if it was a good idea - and is most definitely is not - how do you open the back door of a Police Car from the inside..... :facepalm:

BBBBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE4m2s-6FcE#t=71

I bet they were trained by these guys

I'm still trying to figure what skill the students flanking the target are supposed to learning.

Also I wonder how he feels about the dude behind him causally holding his handgun (around 1:00) but probably he is fine given the rest of the video.

Don't think about it too hard. All the blood in your body will shoot out your nose and they will find you dead tomorrow in your bathroom.

It's ok, I'm placing these sort of questions in the same box in which I have things like "How the hell does anyone become a scientologist?" and "Did NASA invent thunderstorms to cover for space battles?"

Holy Fuck! If fine motor skills degrade under stress, how the hell do you press a trigger or manipulate a safety you business-casual wearing umbass?

I'm not even going to discuss the rest of the video. I'm going to pretend I didn't see it.

I think that is the point of the video. The guy in it actually knows what fine motor skills and gross motor skills are and demonstrated what kind of assclown looking move relying on only gross motor skills would be, and how laughable the concept is if you have even a small clue about what fine motor skills and gross motor skills are. He probably got sick of having his head explode from teh dumb ass shit he hears about gross motor skills and figured that today, today someone else's head could do the exploding. 

No, I actually think he is a dumbass. The amount of derp on the Interwebs regarding gun shit is unfathomable. I have seen "trainers" actually push this type of shit out there as TTPs that they developed to avoid using fine motor skills.

Clownshoes indeed.

thats why I only use trainers that teach the israeli methods