Sign in to follow this  
Jfoster99

Dicks $10 off of $25 coupon

Dicks Sporting Goods

$10 off of $25 coupon = 40% off

Only good in store at the new Wayne location.

76 Willowbrook Blvd, Wayne NJ 07470

Print out the picture... As long as they can scan at the register you should be good to go.

Posted Image

Was the coupon in a flyer or something? I'm planning to check this location out and the coupon would be great to have.

Thanks for the coupon, just returned from the store - picked a couple of shotgun cases and some gun oil, saved $20 in total off their price (in 2 separate transactions with the help from my wife).

As mentioned before, no guns or ammo - "NJ license in theory can come any day..."

Thanks for the coupon, just returned from the store - picked a couple of shotgun cases and some gun oil, saved $20 in total off their price (in 2 separate transactions with the help from my wife).

As mentioned before, no guns or ammo - "NJ license in theory can come any day..."

Were they able to scan the coupon from the picture i posted?

Jfoster99, there was a nice guy at the register who said something like "if it doesn't scan, I'll give you this discount manually". He then did a lot of things with the coupon scanning it 2 or 3 times (and the scanner beeped, so apparently it scanned), then doing something on his touchscreen, but the result was a $10 discount in the end...

So I can't really confirm if this coupon works automatically or requires some efforts from the store clerk...