Vlad G

CJUSPSA Nov 9th

Thank you, so far I have a promise of a stage, a stage that was mail to me as a JPG of a computer screen and my sunny attitude, so everything helps:)

I'm going to draw the stage on my hand with magic marker, then snap a picture and send you that.

Normally we use Word/Powerpoint and dragging in various pictures from a library of such things.  If anyone wants my collection of templates and "clip art" PM your email address.

However I do accept stages in any format, hand on heart, we used to have some designing stages for us on Quick Check napkins in the morning of.  Clearly I prefer a word doc or a pdf, but starving men don't turn down roadkill.

how many rounds would someone be shooting over the course of the match and how many mags would you need minimum. Also, is this a good match for a USPSA noob

Usual match I bring 250 with me just to be safe go through 150-200. 5 mags is a good number. Unless they are doing something weird it's a good match remember to be safe and be able to draw from a holster safely.

It's a fine match for a new shooter.

6 stages, 5 of which might average 20 or 25 rounds.  Mine has 27.  Plus the classifier.  Plus misses.

150 to 200 should be plenty.

Come early, help build stages.  You will learn a lot.

Vlad does the new shooter briefing at 9:30 I think.

NYMets

Where do you live I have some extra 10 rd mag you could borrow but I am not going sun I am in Jackson of you are close you swing by and pick them up and drop them back off I am about 15 mins from the range

Mike that would be outstanding if we could work that in. I live in Eatontown and take 195 to exit 21 or 22 whichever it is. I would gladly pick them up and drop them off.  In regards to registration.....From viewing the USPSA website and some youtube videos My converted glock 22 would be considered limited 10 because of the conversion barrel and 10 round mags, correct?

Correct, in production you can't change the caliber, however it is the dumbest rule we have. If you took your 22 and made into a 17 as far as I'm concerned you turned a production gun into a different production gun. At a local match I have no issue with calling that good enough for production division.

Correct, in production you can't change the caliber, however it is the dumbest rule we have. If you took your 22 and made into a 17 as far as I'm concerned you turned a production gun into a different production gun. At a local match I have no issue with calling that good enough for production division.

Exactly as you said. 9mm extractor, ejector, and conversion barrel, basically a 17. Im very glad you made that clear, because I can bring the 19 as a back up and it would still be considered production. I just finished the conversion as a project from a DIRT cheap 22 and haven't fired it yet. Production it is.

how many rounds would someone be shooting over the course of the match and how many mags would you need minimum. Also, is this a good match for a USPSA noob

I will be at the match and can bring mags for you to borrow. I will PM you my phone number and I text me when you get to the match.  I will be there early to help setup.

did i wins? 

weather was awesome on sunday, hopefully we have a couple more matches like that.

awesome thank you!! I will be there around 8 to help however i can

thanks for the help setting up in the morning, don't be discouraged about the dairy queen, come on back next time. 

Steel on Sunday.  Lets get you that special use badge. 

i wish, but i'll be on a cruise so not a bad alternative. Back on the special use badge mission when I return, cannot express my appreciation enough for the experienced shooters who have offered kind and helpful words of wisdom. thank you!