Blake

22LR @ KY Gun Co

Sold out as of 5:45pm.   But it was up for a long time.  I've noticed more .22 and better prices in just the last 3 weeks all over the internet.  Maybe we're getting back to normal

I have noticed the same thing, I hope you are right!

That's a lot worse than mine were. I only grabbed 10x boxes and they were packed in a small UPS box with peanuts packed to the brim where the boxes weren't shuffling loose inside. I think they were opened/cracked before they were packed because one of my plastic boxes was missing some pieces that weren't found inside the packaged box. Plus, the UPS box didnt show any abnormal signs of damage. These were probably damaged units the they got for cheap. Seller will say they were damaged during shipping, shipper will ask to see box and if box is not mangled, they'll blame the seller.

That's a lot worse than mine were. I only grabbed 10x boxes and they were packed in a small UPS box with peanuts packed to the brim where the boxes weren't shuffling loose inside. I think they were opened/cracked before they were packed because one of my plastic boxes was missing some pieces that weren't found inside the packaged box. Plus, the UPS box didnt show any abnormal signs of damage. These were probably damaged units the they got for cheap. Seller will say they were damaged during shipping, shipper will ask to see box and if box is not mangled, they'll blame the seller.

You know thats a really good point. My ups box was not damaged either. I figured it was due to nothing being in between the cardboard and the ammo.

If they did buy broken boxes and sold em without advertising as such thats messed up.

At the end of the day the broken plastic packaging doesn't bother me. I bought these to shoot, not store in my safe forever so I'll probably just dump them in one of my wife's plastic food containers and go shoot.

My package with .22lr came tonight and it also quite damaged inside (but not outside). Three plastic boxes are broken, several rounds are damaged and four rounds are missing. It looks like it is a result of bad packaging but where did those rounds go? I did not see any holes in a package but I had to tear it apart, so it is hard to say for sure.

I sent them email yesterday with suggestion to fix inferior packaging. I did not ask for anything.

They did not reply but UPS just reported that they sent a package my way. Let's see how they handle when something goes wrong.

My package with .22lr came tonight and it also quite damaged inside (but not outside). Three plastic boxes are broken, several rounds are damaged and four rounds are missing. It looks like it is a result of bad packaging but where did those rounds go? I did not see any holes in a package but I had to tear it apart, so it is hard to say for sure.

As expected, they're saying the items were damaged during shipment...

We want to apologize for any damage that may have been incurred during the transit. If you wish to return the damaged merchandise for a full refund please let us know so that we can provide a return shipping label. Unfortunately, we are sold out of the item that you had purchased and cannot offer a replacement.

Scratch that. As luck had it my wife ordered something from other company and her package was sent from the same town as Ky Gun Co' purchase.
Got apologetic email from Ky Gun Co and that's all.

I sent them email yesterday with suggestion to fix inferior packaging. I did not ask for anything.

They did not reply but UPS just reported that they sent a package my way. Let's see how they handle when something goes wrong.