Sign in to follow this  
sosa9999

Starting my 2nd build

I don't mind people copying. Shows me I picked good parts. How do you like the spider web hand guard? 

Sorry, I was on an iPad.  If you are looking for suggestions, it's best if we understand what you already have so we don't suggest the same build you already have.  I like the spider handguard a lot.  I might order another one from them for another rifle I am building, different style but there prices and quality seem really good.

Sorry, I was on an iPad.  If you are looking for suggestions, it's best if we understand what you already have so we don't suggest the same build you already have.  I like the spider handguard a lot.  I might order another one from them for another rifle I am building, different style but there prices and quality seem really good.

I not agaist hearing suggestion, except scrapping the aluminum. I haven't really decided what I'm doing yet. Would like a lighter rifle then my last build 11lbs. But I also have been looking at the Wilson Combat kit for the .458 Socom. I'm in no rush to decide which way i am going with it. which ever I decide, the 3rd build will be easy to decide.