Lefties , go pound salt.

I may go pound the gun to see if it curves the other way.

Pretty interesting concept though.  Seeing as how it is point and shoot, I could learn to live with the weak hand shooting IF I had to carry it.

Everytime I go and try to defend my Taurus they go and release something like this!  Honestly though, for under $400 you have a concealable pistol with a laser that my be one of the most comfortable guns to carry.  I have a Taurus PT-101/p in .40 and i LOVE it, you can't break the damn thing!  I bought it brand new for like $300. I have never had a malfunction (knock on wood) and that thing eats whatever ammo I feed it!  So for Taurus proving themselves to me, I can't knock this new pistol but I feel like it is sort of mostly gimmic.  Theres a laser/flashlight in it that makes it look like pepper spray, its curced (for her pleasure?), has the belt clip screwed on.... I just don't know.  I will say I would love to try it out if anyone blows a P2P on it lol