this_is_nascar

9mm Rifle Utilizing Beretta-92 Mag

Owner of CX4 storm here - mag type that it uses can be changed if you swap out magwell inserts.  So if you happen to find a deal on one that uses the "wrong" mag type, do some research to find out if you can buy the right "insert".  If it's available, then go for it - the inserts are a relatively easy swap.

The CX4 is nice... I've had mine since 2007 (500 range serial number). Never an issue.

Got mine to go with my 92 Brigadier Inox, but got a 9mm PX4 later. Got the parts to convert it, and have the ability to shoot either. SierraPapa parts are great, but break the gun in first before going for the trigger kit (all the other things related to the guide rod are definitely something to buy). I really didn't mind the stock trigger, as I've be shooting DA for years. The difference with the kit is night and day, but the costs were up there. The stock trigger is adequate, so try it before putting out the cash.

The nice thing about the CX4 is that it is truly ambidextrous. Change the side the rounds eject, side the charging handle is on, and magazine release (can't swap the bolt release, but tugging the charging handle works the same). Compared to the KelTec, I think that makes the CX4 a nicer design.