Shoot!

Howard Leight Impact Sport - $35 with free shipping

Deal is over again. Price was down since at least 7 this morning (according to a user on another forum) and it was down when I bought it. Try what I did: price matching using the same link or talking to the chat bot. Then see if it goes down tomorrow morning. Can't lose much from trying. Now I'm getting my earmuffs on Dec 2nd and I no longer have to wait for Cabelas backorder. 

Just ordered a set for $35. If it still shows you $49 try clearing cookies on your browser

Just ordered a set for $35. If it still shows you $49 try clearing cookies on your browser

This has nothing to do with cookies. Amazon sometimes show other retailers prices to ensure their third party markets get some sales. Just look on the right if you see it as $50. You'll see a sold by Amazon link for $35 instead.

This has nothing to do with cookies. Amazon sometimes show other retailers prices to ensure their third party markets get some sales. Just look on the right if you see it as $50. You'll see a sold by Amazon link for $35 instead.

Yes but following the link you provided earlier it showed up for me as $49.99 through Prime, refresh a few times and it still showed $49.99. Cleared cookies and other site plug in data on my browser (chrome) and it then showed $34.99. Which is why i advised to clear cookies if it still doesn't show. 

I'll only repeat this a second time. There is NO tax on this item (if you live in NJ). I already mentioned this before. NJ law requires online retailers to charge sales tax on items that are shipping to you from a location within NJ. If the item is being shipped to you from outside of NJ, then no sales tax as is the case with this product. If you don't believe me, for the second time, just try adding them in your cart and proceeding to checkout. Also, this applies to NJ residents. Not sure where you're from and what your state laws are.

Dude. Amazon has a facility in NJ and charges tax. That's been since July of 2013. Look it up. Repeating yourself doesn't change this.

http://www.northjersey.com/mobile/news/amazon-set-to-collect-sales-tax-in-nj-starting-july-1-1.704118?page=all

Just ordered two. 34.99 ea free shipping. No tax. Amazon charges tax since they have a warehouse in nj. Yes theyre backordered but no biggie. As long as they get here by the 24 th its my 10 yr olds christmas gift with her 10-22 Idk she says she wants to shoot with me. A couple of years ill have her at the 300 yd shootin iron sights. Hopefully. Ps. Yes amazons warehouse is on rte 130 in robbinsville area. What a moneymaker for nj. Thats why they got the tax breaks for opening up there. Imagine the revenue the nj govt is getting from that. Millions and millions and millions. Just off of 7 percent. Milllllllllions.

Not sure how it all works but I live in NJ and ordered these off off Amazon and was not charged tax. They're being delivered Tuesday

If you order items from Amazon that are not sold by Amazon, just fulfilled, they don't charge tax. 

I have ordered many items in the last few months including a new case for my iPad this morning and not tax as it is not sold by Amazon.

Yes it was Prime as well.

Id delete this before they find you and send you a bill.

I hope this was a joke and not real paranoia.

If you order items from Amazon that are not sold by Amazon, just fulfilled, they don't charge tax.

I have ordered many items in the last few months including a new case for my iPad this morning and not tax as it is not sold by Amazon.

Yes it was Prime as well.

I hope this was a joke and not real paranoia.

After going through a sales and use tax audit from the state last summer. We can consider it partial paranoia.

Hey this is funny. Were trying to figure out nj sales tax laws. Just like the nj vague gun laws. Are ya seeing some similarity here. Vague huh. Hmmmmm Now its ten times worse on the tax laws side. The gun gun laws are are alot more clear cut than tax laws. Damn my parents for birthing me here.