DeerSlayer

Warehouse sale in Randolph (Morris county)

becc6710f1abd975132fd8e799c61abd.jpg

Went to this sale yesterday during the day. They have a lot of really nice jackets, ski coats, ski/snowboard pants, hats, gloves, rain gear, cold weather bibs, camouflage hunting clothes, men's , women's, and kids sizes. All brand new with tags. Half the place has racks of camouflage hunting clothing. Prices are great. I bought: two really nice snowboard jackets, a zip up fleece, and a realtree camouflage golf club travel bag with wheels all for $120.

Most stuff is priced from $20-40 for stuff in a retail location that would easily fetch over $100 or more. Name brands. These guys distribute much of the clothes Cabelas sells. I got a jacket with the Cabelas tags on it. They do this sale 4 times a year I always try to go. The sale runs all week until Saturday, Thursday is their late night until 6pm. They are cash only so don't show up with a card. Great for Christmas shopping on a budget.

Tahsin industrial Corp

685 route 10 east

Randolph NJ 07869

If your familiar with Rt 10 in Randolph it's on the east bound side between Dover/Chester road, and Center Grove road traffic lights. Just before the Cablevision building, not far from RTSP.

Seconds?

I'm not sure they are not blemished in any way. I believe it's basically overstock the stores didn't place orders for. they are trying to clean out the stuff in the wharehouse that has been sitting. Everything is new and I don't believe has ever left the wharehouse as I understood when the guy there explained it to me. Almost all the camouflage has the Cabelas brand tags. I assume they do all the Cabelas private label items for them.