Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

Dicks safe deal

This is the same one I got on Pre black Friday sale. $100 less than I paid. Nice deal.According to Cheko it's not a stack on product lol.

Never said it wasn't. I actually said it had to be the same item and we carried stack on. Full disclosure: I didn't see the stack on name on the other one so I was unaware.

Never said it wasn't. I actually said it had to be the same item and we carried stack on. Full disclosure: I didn't see the stack on name on the other one so I was unaware.

It's cool brother, I was just busting balls. I actually appreciate the fact that you would take time out of your day to look for a better deal for me, and all the other members here. I would much rather give my money to Lowe's than Dick's any day of the week.

So I went to pick my sentinel 64+4 safe today, and they had the same sale as Shawn posted this morning. $699 instead of the $799 I paid during pre black friday. They gave me back $100 when I brought it to their attention. Can't complain. One thing that I did get screwed on was the free personal safe it was supposed to come with in the add. Now I have to call Dick's back and hassle them for it.

I called them they told me to call tomorrow after 12 to speak to the lodge manager about it.

***update***

I called they gave me the personal safe that was supposed to be inside the big one. Just had to drive down and pick it up. No hassle.