Sign in to follow this  
BlueLineFish

Shotgun Idea

Well i really want an mka 1919. As we know they are not NJ compliant because of the pistol grip. I have an idea and was wondering if any ffl would do it. Add an ar15 spur and permanantly affix it to the receiver in place of the pistol grip.

http://ar15spur.com/

It would seem you really have to pull back into your shoulder with your weak hand andnget a good forward stance going. Just need an ffl who would be comfortable with that transfer. The shotgun is about 400 new and the spur is cheap. They have good reviews and are pretty reliable. My other option is to buy one in pennsy and do the swap there before i come back to NJ

It would seem you really have to pull back into your shoulder with your weak hand andnget a good forward stance going. Just need an ffl who would be comfortable with that transfer. The shotgun is about 400 new and the spur is cheap. They have good reviews and are pretty reliable. My other option is to buy one in pennsy and do the swap there before i come back to NJ

It is possible a PA dealer might not sell it to you. They are not supposed to sell you a gun illegal in your state of residence. I know you are not trying to break the law, but that's pretty much the identical problem you have with a Jersey FFL. "It's OK, please change the grip for me or I will to make it legal." Except the Jersey FFL might have a greater chance of catching it or be more paranoid about it.