Silphidae

Need AR Magazine Holder Recommendation

Need two magazine holders, thinking Comptac since I prefer their paddle configuration for IDPA holster. I like easy on/off feature.....not ruling out blade tech but the only tech lock things I have are speed loader holders and they give me some issues, mainly I can't put them as close together as I would like because the tech lock mechanism requires space to access the locking mechanism.

Anyone know of any other good recommendations and if there are any coupon codes that can help me out. Need them by next weekend so I have to order by tomorrow.

Thanks!

Another option if you ever need more in the future. I've used the Kytex holders for my Glock and AR15 in classes and like them a lot. Very low profile, quick on and off, and relatively inexpensive in comparison to some of the other options. Found them via a Kyle Defoor recommendation on his blog.  They're not always the fastest with shipping but well worth the wait. 

http://www.kytexgear.com/products-page/rifle-mag-carriers/ar15/ar15-mag-carrier/

I wish I had more time to take all these recommendations, unfortunately the shoot is next weekend and I need to practice this weekend so I don't look too foolish. I'm sure I'll get more in the future so thanks for the feedback. There's a shoot up in wilkesbarre that I'm attending, two magazines are required. Pistol shooting has improved exponentially this year, rifle not so much so this should be fun.

It depends what you want to do with them. Personally I like the Safariland ones, because they can be stacked and they mount on my ELS mounts. I also really like the Ready Tactical ones.

I like the Safariland ones too. I mount one to a Safariland UBL and run that as my emergency reload pouch on my duty rig. It works great.

For regular belt carry (not duty type belt) I really like the CompTac. Easy and fast on and off the belt, good retention, smooth draw, low profile. Winner all around.

I had the BladeTech, and while the pouch itself is adequate, I did not like the Tek-Lok attachment for my purposes.