revenger

Bridgegate scandal lawsuit

As recently reported in the news a lawsuit against the state of NJ bought by several motorists who were caught in the GWB traffic jam was consolidated and allowed to proceed.  One of the charges against the state is "deprivation of constitutional rights"   why is it we can't all get together and file a class action suit against the state for the same reason. 

We don't do it for reasons I've mentioned previously.

1) rank and file are apathetic

2) our gun rights advocates prefer to chase windmills

3) the courts rebuff or refuse to hear our cases

But this lawsuit is interesting. Imagine suing the f*****g government for a traffic jam, and finding a court that will actually hear the case. I've got to hand it to the self-perpetuating, politically motivated legal mafi...-- I mean industry. It's nice to be able to create huge fees for yourself and your brethren out of thin air.

On the very same days as the GWB tie-ups there were 100s of 1000s of NJ and NY motorists stuck at bridges and tunnels, on the BQE and NJT, on the GSP, the LIE, and on hundreds of local streets.

If a cat pukes on a sidewalk in my town they close down traffic for miles around. The cops, the troopers, ambulances, EMTs, and SWAT teams converge for hours. Apache helicopters hover overhead. 

And they're suing because of a traffic jam on the -- GADZOOKS!!! -- GWB. That's innovative.

One of the charges against the state is "deprivation of constitutional rights"   why is it we can't all get together and file a class action suit against the state for the same reason. 

That is really mind-boggling, that a traffic jam constitutes a deprivation of some undefined constitutional rights (life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, although that's from the DoI, not the Constitution?); but the right to keep and bear arms, which is specifically enumerated, has no standing in NJ.

And BTW, I think we need to give serious thought to changing our narrative from RKBA to the right to defend ourselves and loved ones.

Damn, can I sue Cuomo and NYS for the 2 hour and 45 min drive home from Long Island a couple of months ago? I guess they deprived me of my Constitutional rights. Stupidity at its finest. Whatever judge said this lawsuit could go forward should be removed from the bench immediately and committed to a psych ward.

Damn, can I sue Cuomo and NYS for the 2 hour and 45 min drive home from Long Island a couple of months ago? I guess they deprived me of my Constitutional rights. Stupidity at its finest. Whatever judge said this lawsuit could go forward should be removed from the bench immediately and committed to a psych ward.

Removal from the bench is okay but why do you want to take away his gun rights??