Sign in to follow this  
Jfoster99

.223/5.56 Empty Brass

Can someone recommend a good online source for cheap new or once fired .223/5.56 brass?

A friend of the family ( and Korean War Vet) has offered to show me how to reload and pass the torch as he will be retiring from shooting soon. I hope to Learn as much as I can from him while I can... He has generously offered to pass along his reloading equipment to me once he certifies I won't blow my head off...

I also have to purchase the die's.. All my AR-15's are chambered for 5.56mm.

Any suggestions on what to start off with?

The "old man" is an encyclopedia of reloading and precision shooting knowledge... I am very excited he has offered to work with me. I think he is excited as well. The AR-15 platform is new to him.

It is a shame...he has three sons and 4 grandsons... Not a one of them has ever gone to the range with him as an adult.. Of course when they were kids he would take them but none of them remained interested in firearms as an adult.

Can someone recommend a good online source for cheap new or once fired .223/5.56 brass? A friend of the family ( and Korean War Vet) has offered to show me how to reload and pass the torch as he will be retiring from shooting soon. I hope to Learn as much as I can from him while I can... He has generously offered to pass along his reloading equipment to me once he certifies I won't blow my head off... I also have to purchase the die's.. All my AR-15's are chambered for 5.56mm. Any suggestions on what to start off with? The "old man" is an encyclopedia of reloading and precision shooting knowledge... I am very excited he has offered to work with me. I think he is excited as well. The AR-15 platform is new to him. It is a shame...he has three sons and 4 grandsons... Not a one of them has ever gone to the range with him as an adult.. Of course when they were kids he would take them but none of them remained interested in firearms as an adult.

Here's the deal!  

PM me and I'll send you 200-500 rounds of once fired brass to get you started..

I'm a big proponent of passing the torch!

I'll even send you some load data that I've found works well in mixed brass for plinking.

Here's the deal!

PM me and I'll send you 200-500 rounds of once fired brass to get you started..

I'm a big proponent of passing the torch!

I'll even send you some load data that I've found works well in mixed brass for plinking.

PM Sent.... Thank you very much for your offer.

Can someone recommend a good online source for cheap new or once fired .223/5.56 brass? A friend of the family ( and Korean War Vet) has offered to show me how to reload and pass the torch as he will be retiring from shooting soon. I hope to Learn as much as I can from him while I can... He has generously offered to pass along his reloading equipment to me once he certifies I won't blow my head off... I also have to purchase the die's.. All my AR-15's are chambered for 5.56mm. Any suggestions on what to start off with? The "old man" is an encyclopedia of reloading and precision shooting knowledge... I am very excited he has offered to work with me. I think he is excited as well. The AR-15 platform is new to him. It is a shame...he has three sons and 4 grandsons... Not a one of them has ever gone to the range with him as an adult.. Of course when they were kids he would take them but none of them remained interested in firearms as an adult.

I usually have a few thousand that i could ship. Send me a pm if interested

I'll take all the 223 45 or 9mm brass that anyone is willing to give me. I will pay shipping or meet around Parsippany during lunch hours.

i have some deals in the works but if they don't go through I'll send you a pm. I'm in kinnelon which is 20 minutes from there