Golf battery

Ak underfolder

Serious question: Is there a benefit to removing the stock other than "Because I want to!"?

Is it more fun to shoot that way?

More accurate?

Easier to conceal?

Less recoil?

Is it to fool someone into thinking its illegal and prove them wrong?

To bring attention to it?

To be unique?

Why take a fairly well thought out weapon system and make it less capable for no other reason than "'Merica!"?

Just curious because from my frame of reference, I can't think of a single useful reason to do this.

Ill shoot it that way and see how it goes. If i dont like it. Ill put it back on. I was just figuring out if its legal that way. I figured it was and now im convinced it is. Hell maybe ill buy another one and keep one stock on and one off. Ill see what i feel like doing. What is merica.

AK folder is generally meant for easier storage and taking up a smaller footprint.. the gun is not designed to shoot that way.. you may like it.. and if you do.. cool.. but I have shot an AK like this with the stock folded.. and it was about as useless as a gun could be.. its already a fairly heavy gun (when compared to something like an AR or AK pistol).. and without the support of the stock? its just lame.. I imagine the novelty of what you want to do will last no more than 30 minutes..