Tallday

be careful carrying a striker fire pistol!

You can't win points for reholstering quickly.

+1000

Being aware of dealing with bulky clothing while reholstering is one skill that is very commonly missing at matches. People still look at me funny when I warn them about it like I would for "something dangerous". 

+1000

Being aware of dealing with bulky clothing while reholstering is one skill that is very commonly missing at matches. People still look at me funny when I warn them about it like I would for "something dangerous". 

I could see that being an issue most of the time when i shoot a cold weather match that requires a holster I take off my jacket and shoot the stage with a sweatshirt only. 

He also presses the muzzle of one pistol up against his palm. Loaded or unloaded bad habit.

Unless I misheard, it also said he's shot himself in the hand before so double points off for that bad habit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still love my Glock!! This is just a caution when you carry a Striker Fire or light single action pistol.. Always provide a clear entry into your holster!

It's like those people who shoot themselves drawing from a Blackhawk CQC holster. If you're doing it wrong, it's your fault.

I'm surprised that nobody has commented on the fact that he drew his loaded pistol in the middle of a store.  That was his FIRST mistake, completely unnecessary.  Not clearing his clothing was the second mistake.

My thought exactly.  Should have never removed the loaded gun in the store.  Not necessary.

I love how the program charaterized it as an issue with Glock design.  This can happen with vitually and striker fire gun or any gun for that matter, manual safety or not.  Need to make sure the holster is clear...

I'm surprised that nobody has commented on the fact that he drew his loaded pistol in the middle of a store.  That was his FIRST mistake, completely unnecessary.  Not clearing his clothing was the second mistake.

I've unholstered a loaded pistol at the counter of a sporting goods store.  What's wrong with that?  The owner of the store said "You can unpack here" when i was shopping for a holster. Oh and I cleared the pistol immediately. When business was done a round was rechambered and the pistol reconcealed.

If you're a hoople and can't safely handle a firearm maybe a sharp stick is more your speed.