JohnnyB

Looking for a.22 pistol that will eat anything!

I would keep my mouth shut to the chief if I were you. What municipality?

! I would not want the Chief's clerk to get into trouble for not following the letter of the law! If you feel that my township is in violation of state law. Please tell me so I can advise the clerk as to proper procedure in the future!

I do not want, nor do I expect that I am receiving special attention! I suspect that the way my P2Ps are being handled are the same for all in my community.

! I would not want the Chief's clerk to get into trouble for not following the letter of the law! If you feel that my township is in violation of state law. Please tell me so I can advise the clerk as to proper procedure in the future!

I do not want, nor do I expect that I am receiving special attention! I suspect that the way my P2Ps are being handled are the same for all in my community.

Maybe so. Do you know anyone else in your community that's also a firearms owner? You could casually ask the question to them directly for that answer.

The SR22 is a great little shooter, mine goes with me to the range almost every trip.

If you really want the 15 rounds, TandemKross makes a 5+ bumper for it.

Be aware that after installing the bumper, the slide will not stay back after the last round is fired.

I want to thank all of you for your good advice. I went with the SR22 and although I have not had a chance to

fire it much yet. I am very happy with the features and the fact that Ruger will stand by me if I have any issues.

I want to thank all of you for your good advice. I went with the SR22 and although I have not had a chance to

fire it much yet. I am very happy with the features and the fact that Ruger will stand by me if I have any issues.

I like the sr22, got it for my wife. In fact I like it more than my Ruger22/45. Only issue was the damned thing shot a foot low at 7 yrds out of the box, but once I zeroed it in it stays on target, shoots great and is accurate..