Sign in to follow this  
Carcano

Polish P64

does it say radom on them?

Yes it does, both are from 1972 and cost $259 each from Aim but that's because I chose hand pick. Normal carry wear but nice deep finish.

Classic had them for under $250, can still be had for under $250.

Trigger isn't as bad as some make it out to be, sights are pretty good. 6+1 capacity.

Also bought 2 Romanian TTC pistols from J&G Sales at $169 each. Those look brand new.

That is nice, I am waiting for 3 permits but already have 3 guns waiting for me in a store.

Go to your PD and see if they will let you add more permits on to your pending application, many towns will. Then file for an exemption for your 3 in waiting.

how do you like the trigger OP? also Polish here, so was curious about the little P64 but that 21+lb trigger pull (as measured by some reviews) is turning me off... haven't tried it yet but a Glock is what 5 - 6lbs?!? 

Double action is around 21-24 lbs but can be lowered substantially with aftermarket spring kits. The aftermarket springs are worth it.

In single action the trigger is pleasant.

A great site is http://www.p64resource.com/ plenty of mods and a message board dedicated to P64's.