Sign in to follow this  
vladtepes

DPMS 308 (almost done)

The 308 gun is just about done.. still need a trigger but it is hard to justify the money when I really dont get to shoot the gun much.. but I am sure I will get the trigger anyway at some point just to call it done..

ar3082.jpg

ar3081.jpg

DPMS 308

Magpul Mags

Magpul Grip

Magpul PRS

Magpul Sling

Larue mount

Leupold 3-9x40

Griffin Armament 7.62 Flash Comp

Midwest Industries KeyMod handguard

Noveske handguard covers

Harris Bipod

Troy BUIS

Very cool. I'm kinda thinking of one myself. Given I reload 308 and have a hunting and target gun, it might be fun to have a semi-auto 308 as well.

C

gun is definitely fun.. I probably shoot it more as a "target gun" than as actual semi auto.. groups are good.. but also have the ability to shoot quickly if I want to..

I put one of these together a bit ago and it is definitely super fun. Get s trigger, I think you'll shoot it plenty once you try it.

Topher, you can try mine at WP if you'd like., but shoot only when you are ready to spend the money. .308 ar is a lot of fun.

I put one of these together a bit ago and it is definitely super fun. Get s trigger, I think you'll shoot it plenty once you try it.

Topher, you can try mine at WP if you'd like., but shoot only when you are ready to spend the money. .308 ar is a lot of fun.

Thanks Rob. I've shot them before I'm just not 100% on whether or not I want to add another rifle. I'm in serious handgun phase at the moment.

Regardless, Vlad, nice rifle.

C

Let me know how it shoots 300 yds plus. Not too satisfied with mine at distance. Dpms lrt sass. Tried 149 through 177 gr. I shoot better with my m1a open sights with 168 gr.

while I can not speak to 300.. it just about puts holes in holes at 100... Once the weather breaks I can try to bring it out to 300... my skill level will be a factor... my experience with 300 yards is shooting steel plates at 300...also my 300 yard range is up hill.. is that an issue?

Vladtepes. Hey shooting uphill shouldnt be a problem? I dont understand that question. Since i started to reload i got a load for my ar 10 thats hitting sub moa. Theyre finicky at distance with the 18" barrell. Mines a sass. 1/10 18" 40.2gr of imr 4166. Sierra mk bthp. Its kickin now. At the 100 i think any commercial 149 or so gr will get you moa.