Kimber45

A trip to the dark side

That would be awesome... This is my first venture into the ak world iam or was a die hard ar guy.. but the price was right so here we are... lol looked for an OPap but no such luck I was told that that style is far and few in between and the wasr's lately have been on the crappy side.... like I said iam new to the AK game so forgive my ignorance.....lol live and learn I guess... but it does look badass next to my AR's... as long as they dont fight too much in the safe.....lol Can I PM you my address? Just let me know how much for the shipping or I can swap you some 9mm HP if your interested

No prob, send me a mailing address in a pm.

If you can find 18 cents/rd I'd say that is the floor now. It's unlikely you will find at that price, although it pops up once in a while, including earlier this week. Up to 22 cents/rd is still a good price.

What is a good price to buy per case for shit Russian steel ammo. Like can't pass that up kinda good

Thanks Deerslayer for all your help and the use of the mag.... I did some final filing and sanding to even it all out... cold blue the edges and were GTG. Hit up Midwest for some pmags should be here tomorrow...... Again a big +1 to Deerslayer I owe you a beer........

I too joined the dark side.  Picked up my N-PAP M70 this morning from JT Guns.  It's already a double stack so no mods needed.  Can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit to try it out.

FF51A8E5-F842-45BD-A9E3-F97B5114E267_zps

Finally got to the range today, it was a balmy 34 degrees today.  Only ran about 100 rounds or so but functioned flawlessly.