WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

BOGO Vickers Sling at Blue Force Gear

Awesome, I was just coming to post this.

That's small thinking amigo! It's good to have an extra sling around. If you plant it in your parts bin it will grow into another rifle! ;)

It's not like its my only sling cabron. I can't afford growing another rifle lol

I didn't pull the trigger on this buy yet. Has anyone actually used this sling and can vouch for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Most of the people on this site and other sites. I actually haven't as I've used the vtac. But I know its quality and gtg

Alright fine I got both

HA! I knew you were smarter than you looked ;)

I didn't pull the trigger on this buy yet. Has anyone actually used this sling and can vouch for it?

The VTAC (Viking Tactics sling Checko mentioned above) and the VCAS are pretty much the industry standard for 2 point quick adjust tactical slings. I am short so the running end on the VTAC is not my favorite even though it offers a longer size range for adjustment. The closed loop design of the VCAS slider offers a smaller range of sizing, but works better for me.

Ergo, the BFG VCAS is my go to sling. All of my rifles and shotguns have these slings except a single VTAC on my SPR type - which will be replaced when the two slings I just ordered on this deal arrive. The other is going on my ongoing Mini14 Project - which has since exceeded my budget, damn you NJGF...

Got my slings today. The sling material is a little different, feels slicker and thinner than my old VCAS and not as stiff or rough - I like it. Adjustment slider a little different too but it is nice and slides easily. Throwing one on my project Mini14 and the other is going in the parts bin until I find some thing else to put it on. I decided to keep the VTAC on the SPR for now. :D

Got my slings today! They seem really nice. I'm such a newb to ARs I didn't even realize I now have to get some kind of attachments to attach the sling to the rifle.

What do you guys like? I saw this one setup where it can go from 2 point sling to 1 point. I'll probably never ever need this, but I figure if I'm gonna set it up I might as well set it up to be versatile.