paulblank

Hagues

I would say to stop in and check them out it might be a little high to start but after you get the membership there is no other cost.  Everyone has been nice enough so far.  I dealt with a guy on Monday named Keith I think that was his name.  He was great.  Never hurts to stop in and check it out.

I've been a full member there for almost 2 years and I love it there. It's never too crowded, the range is nice, and you can shoot almost anything. The guys that work there have been very friendly in my experience.

if you are a member and shooting your weapon you can use your ammo...if you are a non member who decide to try their range out..you have to buy their ammo to use in your weapon...last time i was in there browsing used guns...i heard them explaining this to a potential customer...who walked out after he said "ok let me get 2 boxes of 9 mm"... they said "sure thing...thats $79.90".....he said "including range fee?"...when they said "nope thats just the ammo"...he laughed and walked out....i suppose its their way of trying to push their range memberships..... :facepalm: