Sign in to follow this  
nitrospaz9

Raging bull .454

Prices I'm not sure, never priced them. I would assume $1000-$1200 is probably the range though. I have a buddy with one. I shot it once with both. 45LC and .454 Casull. The .454 rounds hit hard IMO. But I've got little kid hands so everything I shoot hits hard. I pulled the trigger 3 times that was enough for me. I would also assume it's not cheap to shoot for a day at the range. Still said to be America's favorite hunting revolver. I took it a step further and got a .500 S&W.

Prices I'm not sure, never priced them. I would assume $1000-$1200 is probably the range though. I have a buddy with one. I shot it once with both. 44 mag and .454 Casull. The .454 rounds hit hard IMO. But I've got little kid hands so everything I shoot hits hard. I pulled the trigger 3 times that was enough for me. I would also assume it's not cheap to shoot for a day at the range. Still said to be America's favorite hunting revolver. I took it a step further and got a .500 S&W.

You mean 45LC 454 Casull?

44 Mag is a different animal.

Prices I'm not sure, never priced them. I would assume $1000-$1200 is probably the range though. I have a buddy with one. I shot it once with both. 45LC and .454 Casull. The .454 rounds hit hard IMO. But I've got little kid hands so everything I shoot hits hard. I pulled the trigger 3 times that was enough for me. I would also assume it's not cheap to shoot for a day at the range. Still said to be America's favorite hunting revolver. I took it a step further and got a .500 S&W.

I also have little kid hands haha. I have a DE in .50 that's not to bad and this has a much longer barrel and it's compensated.

I also have little kid hands haha. I have a DE in .50 that's not to bad and this has a much longer barrel and it's compensated.

Also a semi auto that makes a big difference in recoil. I shot my cousins DE in AZ last time I visited. Nice gun, a little heavy, but shoots very clean and crisp. I can actually hold on to it lol.