Sign in to follow this  
Newtonian

Tokarev anyone?

From Classic Firearms:

allzkx.jpg

Picked mine up today at my local friendly Mastodon. Paid $269 for a hand pick. They advertised "excellent." It wasn't...it was NEW. Likely unissued. Perfect. 

Now if the ammo would just come down a bit.

P.S. NICS was nearly instantaneous today.

New factory S&B, the only surplus I've seen available in the past year or so was the same price or more per round as new factory. Considering that the surplus is corrosive and berdan primed, I can't rationalize bringing it in, at least the S&B is reloadable.

New factory S&B, the only surplus I've seen available in the past year or so was the same price or more per round as new factory. Considering that the surplus is corrosive and berdan primed, I can't rationalize bringing it in, at least the S&B is reloadable.

I agree completely.

I should stop in and say hi on my way to the range. What time do you open? Where are you in relation to Reservoir Rd.?

I'm in and out personally, so calling ahead is always a good idea if you want to see me personally. There is always someone here M-F 8am - 5pm and Sat 8am-3pm in Spring,  Sat 8am -1pm Summer and Fall if you're looking to pick up some ammo. Sales and Transfers are also done by appointment outside those hours.

I'm south of Reservoir Rd but on the Northbound side, just north of Paradise Rd across from Pizza Station.