gnardesigner

NJ state admin for three percenters club

Admins I apologize in advance I just didn't know a better place to put this.

Hello fellow NJ 2A fighters. I've been here for a little while posting a bit but recently I became a state admin for three percenters club. Please check us out as we are all giving our all to fight to keep our constitutional right and Bill of Rights intact. I've met the most amazing group of guys since this journey has begun and hope that continues with more members. We all know that we have it tough being one of the states that disregards our Constitutional rights when it comes to our 2nd amendment. My goal is to see that change in my lifetime! Please take a few minutes out of your day and check us out. We need to all stand together for this great state of ours. If you are on FB please give us a like.

Thank You

Justin Bertsch

threepercentersclub.org

Sounds interesting, but could you give us a little more information about what your group is and what it does? For instance, does 3% refer to the percentage of people fighting for 2A rights? Or does it refer to the percentage granted CCW permits in NJ? (I suspect it's even less than that.)

We already have groups fighting to restore our Constitutional right to defend ourselves outside our homes (CCW), such as NJ2AS and the SAPPA project, so perhaps there should be some collaboration to increase our strength and avoid duplication of effort.

It's so sad that groups who advocate following the law of the land... aka The Constitution, have to justify how they are not domestic terrorists or anti-government conspiracy theorists.

It must be hitting a nerve with the established power base in this country, so much that they slap labels like "radicalism" and "extremists" onto people and groups who strongly advocate the enforcement of Constitutional law designed to make sure that the people control the real power in this country and that limit the reach politicians have.

There's so many different groups in NJ. I wish we could combine into one stronger group. We bicker among ourselves to every really pose a threat to the opposition. I always say: we are like the clans in Braveheart. We need a William Wallace to unite us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The name comes from the original 3% of the colonies who overthrew the British and formed our independance. "April 19 1775 under suppose secret orders 700 British regulars were given orders to destroy colonial and rebel supplies in Concord Massachusetts. Intelligence network, led by the sons of Liberty,. Infiltrated am a patriot somewhere of this plan and were able to move supplies long before the British advance. As a British forces advance the Patriot militia new engagement with the British was imminent.
The first shots were fired just after dawn in Lexington, Massachusetts the morning of the 19th, the "Shot Heard Round the World." The colonial militia, a band of 500 men, were outnumbered and initially forced to retreat. The British army was able to press forward to Concord, where they searched for the supplies, only to come up empty handed.
While the British were searching, the American militia was able to reform, and they met the enemy at the North Bridge in Concord, and they were successful this time in driving the British back. As more American reinforcements arrived, they forced the British army south to Boston, and the militias blockaded the narrow land accesses to Charlestown and Boston, starting the Siege of Boston.
The American War for Independence was now in full swing."

The club I represent is a national club that recently became more proactive with state to state issues.  I just became the state admin for NJ and would love to work with other organizations within the state to do whatever we can to help get our constitutional rights back.  The club I am a part of has over 50,000 like minded people all over the country.  Coming up in the near future I will be holding meet and greets most likely at shooting ranges where I will have club patches, stickers etc. to hand out as well as literature on voting.  We are not anti-government in anyway at all we just want to bring back what our forefathers gave us.  Norseman I agree we do need that William Wallace and by god I hope I can be just that or at least bring more awareness to people.  I am a small business owner in southern new jersey, I grew up in a military family.  My grandfathers both were in the Army and my father was a Navy man.  I myself have never served but see fit that I do anything I can to keep our civil liberties ours! 

Here is our mission statement.

The Three Percenter’s Club exists to serve the American people, to protect and defend the constitution and our way of life. 

TTPC's mission is give our members the capabilities and resources necessary to execute Military Strategies to defend against foreign and domestic enemies. 

TTPC forces provide the capability to combat any threat, force, or occupation who's purpose is to gain, sustain, and exploit comprehensive control over land, resources, and the people of the United States of America. 

The Three Percenter’s Club's capability compliments the other militias and resistance groups capabilities. 

The Three Percenter’s Club is charged with providing Tactical, Logistical and other functions to enable other Militias and Resistance groups to accomplish their missions and to provide support during local and national emergencies by assisting civil authorities in maintaining emergency preparedness. 

The Three Percenter’s Club is organized to accomplish this mission.

p "April 19 1775 under suppose secret orders 700 British regulars were given orders to destroy colonial and rebel supplies in Concord Massachusetts. Intelligence network, led by the sons of Liberty,. Infiltrated am a patriot somewhere of this plan and were able to move supplies long before the British advance. As a British forces advance the Patriot militia new engagement with the British was imminent.
The first shots were fired just after dawn in Lexington, Massachusetts the morning of the 19th, the "Shot Heard Round the World." The colonial militia, a band of 500 men, were outnumbered and initially forced to retreat. The British army was able to press forward to Concord, where they searched for the supplies, only to come up empty handed.
While the British were searching, the American militia was able to reform, and they met the enemy at the North Bridge in Concord, and they were successful this time in driving the British back. As more American reinforcements arrived, they forced the British army south to Boston, and the militias blockaded the narrow land accesses to Charlestown and Boston, starting the Siege of Boston.
The American War for Independence was now in full swing."[/font][/color]

Can I ask where you quoted this from?

Can I ask where you quoted this from?

This is a direct quote from our national page.

Ok well you definitely have my interest peaked.

Good! that's a start.

Let me know where the meets will take place.

I will absolutely keep everyone updated.  I am still getting my toes wet with the state admin role.  I am no stranger to the cause though.  As soon as I set up my first meet I will absolutely fill you in.  Most likely be a small meet at a local range to start things off.  

Where about will that be?

I am from south jersey area town of Lumberton so it will probably be within range for me. I'm not 100% sure yet I'm still discussing with my national leaders. Once we finish our training I will set something up and let the forum know.