High Exposure

Crye Precision All Weather Field Pants

Um - Propper makes genuine multicam pants... Cheaper too - use code 18hours for 18% off...

http://tacticalgear.com/propper-poly-cotton-ripstop-acu-pants-multicam

http://tacticalgear.com/propper-nylon-cotton-ripstop-acu-pants-multicam

The ones on SG may have genuine crye fabric but the cut and design is horrible.  

??? Have you ever worn them? The Crye Field pants (and their combat pants) are way more comfortable than the Propper ACU cut pants I am issued at work or the 5.11s I have to wear when teaching. In fact, I would go as far to say that they are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn.

Also, these aren't standard pants, they are made with a soft shell like material like ArcTery'x and Mountain Hardware use in their foul weather gear.

And Checko, you're dead to me.....

These have been confirmed to be legit Crye Precision All Weather Field Pants by an acquaintance.

These are the not the combat pants with the exposed knee pads.

Mine should be here Friday. I will advise when they get here.

(I got 34x32 Checko :p)

32? Suuuuuuuuure rimp. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll probably have to get them taken up to 34x30 :rofl: :rofl:

Keep going... Lol.... Ya should have just bought them as Bermuda short length.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've seen the Crye gear online that all the wanna-be tactical guys wear and the pants are like 200 bucks and jackets start at 300 or 400. Kinda ridiculous although I'm sure it's nice gear. Is this that same brand?

Same brand. These are overruns of pants made for the military.

And yes, the cry gear is stupid expensive, but like all things you really do get what you pay for. Do you or I need a pair of $300 pants to run around the range? No. But some folks do.

I bought a pair of lightly used Crye combat pants off of a Pennsylvania State Trooper buddy of mine. I got them for around $100 and I wanted to see what all the hype is about. They are the most comfortable pair of pants I have ever worn. The pockets are well thought out for wearing with gear such as tactical holsters and sub – loads. The design of the kneepads is ingenious keeping your knees protected while not getting them all sweaty, in the range of motion is exactly what's needed for shooting.

I was given a pair of their field pants after attending a class with Caleb Crye in 2009. They are also very comfortable and well thought out. They are very similar to the combat pants except without the exposed kneepads.

Yup. Their LEAF program cuts that down quite a bit though.

When I was climbing full time, I got a lot of Dead'Byrd stuff as pro deal and for free. If you are spending a lot of time being active in the outdoors, there is literally nothing better than their gear. It can literally be a life or death choice in what clothing you wear.

ahh, good ole SportsmansGuide lol. pick a coupon....

Coupon Code: SG3055
$10 off $99
Expiration date: 2015-03-01 23:59:59

Coupon Code: SG3296
$10 Off $75
Expiration date: Unknown expiration

Coupon Code: SH1097
Free Shipping No Minimum

Coupon Code: SH1317
$5 OFF Any Order, NO Minimum
Expiration date: 2015-02-14 23:59:59

Coupon Code: SG3304
$10 Off $100
Expiration date: 2015-03-20 23:59:59

Coupon Code: Auto Discount
Free Shipping on Game Cameras

Coupon Code: SGDEAL0215
$5.50 off $50
Expiration date: 2015-02-28 23:59:59

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/new-us-military-surplus-all-weather-pants?a=1800848

Great price on some awesome gear. These are genuine CRYE all weather field pants.

Limited sizes.

I know u said u re 100% sure its genuine but there is only review and it's bad >>>

★★★★★ 1 out of 5 stars.

jaime · 18 hours ago

Poor quality

Wore pants for one hour, all the belt loops came unstichted poor thread and bad sewing

✘ No, I do not recommend this product.

Quality of Product

1 of 5

SH1097 free shipping works....

In my experience, it only works some times.  I placed an order recently and used a free shipping code.  They called me to get more money since shipping on my order was going to cost them $45.  The rep said their free shipping coupon code is really only a $20 off shipping coupon code and since their cart doesn't calculate shipping in real time, they sometimes can't honor it.  I don't care about $25 really.  But what if I told someone they ordered too much, it was too heavy and my free shipping didn't apply to the full cost of shipping their order?