wkeilsw

Mosin Nagant

I looked up an old post about where to get a mosin in NJ. Anyone have any new information as to where i can get one.

Also any tips on which ones are better than others?

S&W 637 [] Sig 1911 .22lr [] Glock 22 Gen4 [] Mossberg 590 [] M&P 15 Sport

Don’t know where to buy them in NJ but could be purchased online and sent to your favorite ffl. The M91/30 are the most popular and cheapest and come with either a rounded or hex receivers. Some people prefer the hex over the round receiver. The Swiss Mosin’s are supposedly best and are most costly. Personally I like the M44 carbine, they could be had for about $50 more than the M91/30

Don’t know where to buy them in NJ but could be purchased online and sent to your favorite ffl. The M91/30 are the most popular and cheapest and come with either a rounded or hex receivers. Some people prefer the hex over the round receiver. The Swiss Mosin’s are supposedly best and are most costly. Personally I like the M44 carbine, they could be had for about $50 more than the M91/30

just want to make sure >>> U mean FINN Mosin?

M44 is good look at M38 as well.

btw a lil history >>> the White Death , a Finnish sniper with most confirmed kills in history (over 500) used Finn ver of Mosin (Civil Guard Mosin–Nagant Model 28-30) with iron sights during The Winter War (1939-49) . look it up , a remarkable story

Simon Peter has one in stock, Hackettstown guns and Ammo usually has a couple to choose from in stock as well.

The Finnish Mosin is the M39, I have one. Think OG just picked one up last weekend too? They are a little nicer than the standard Russian models.

My mosin m44 be here tomorrow. Ordered from SOG. Surplus city has 4 44's and 2 91/30

Congrats, you are going to love it!

My mosin m44 be here tomorrow. Ordered from SOG. Surplus city has 4 44's and 2 91/30

I got mine from Classic Firearms.  What is SOG short for?

Thanks...

An M44 is a good first Mosin. As long as yours has a good bore, it will be accurate (make sure to shoot with bayonet extended) and has a nice bang to go along with it.

they were dialed in with bayonet out.

I was gonna post a new topic the other day regarding this subject. I'm glad I didn't, but on that note...keep a look out of a deal on one if anyone sees something Morris/Sussex County area. Thanks!

I was gonna post a new topic the other day regarding this subject. I'm glad I didn't, but on that note...keep a look out of a deal on one if anyone sees something Morris/Sussex County area. Thanks!

You do know I have about 25 of these. What do you want? M44? Or 91/30?

Hi DeerSlayer,

I'm actually in the market for one as well if you willing to let another go. I would be in the market for an M44.

Thanks

They're like my children lol. InFamous is my x-brother-in-law. I may part with one for him. I got rid of most of what I don't want from my Mosin Safe. At one time I bought a crate of 20 for $1,100. I miss those days.

Their like my children lol. InFamous is my x-brother-in-law. I may part with one for him. I got rid of most of what I don't want from my Mosin Safe. At one time I bought a crate of 20 for $1,100. I miss those days.

No worries dude! Got to ask when I see these surface.

Thanks

Their like my children lol. InFamous is my x-brother-in-law. I may part with one for him. I got rid of most of what I don't want from my Mosin Safe. At one time I bought a crate of 20 for $1,100. I miss those days.

I still consider you my bro regardless. Also you got me into this site and finally get off my ass and get my FID, NRA membership, and etc, etc, etc.