Iggyort

Anna has a Auto Holster for her Pistol

I remember seeing this stupid thing a year ago or so when it first made the rounds and I guess I blanked it from my mind since then.

LEOs in Europe who are mandated to carry on an empty chamber, US Army MPs, Isrealli technique aficionados...

So I never understood the empty chamber thing anyway, but I really don't understand it in concert with this atrocity. I mean if your gun is loaded when you draw it? what difference does it make how it sits in the holster?

What holster?! Bahaha.... Only prob I see, the more flat chested, the smaller the gun. I can guess how many .22 Derringer holsters they'd have to make.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's ridiculous how they intentionally go slower with a standard holster, then try to go as fast as possible and then cause a stovepipe. Such a stupid idea here. I see what they are trying to do with by having a Level II retention and eliminating the fine motor skills of a thumb break but, having it also rack the slide...

Solution: "Problem, where are you?!?"

Problem: "You've reached the voice mailbox of Problem. Please leave a message."