DirtyDigz

Hexmag 15/30 AR magazines $11.99 free shipping

i bought a few from wise tactical a few weeks ago and they're not bad at all.  I haven't had a chance to try them out at the range but they seem well made and fit my AR pretty snug.  Unlike the modded pmags I have, the hexmags (loaded with 15 rounds) locks in with a closed bolt no problem.

First complaint I've heard. I have four that work fine in all my ARs... All reviews I've seen also were good. Sure you weren't putting in the rounds backwards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got a few, all from Wise Tactical.  Little trick, if you have an account with them, put things in your cart and then don't check out they'll send you a coupon code for 5% off.  Here's the code:

Enter coupon code 5OFF2015 during checkout to receive 5.00% off each item you purchase!

First complaint I've heard. I have four that work fine in all my ARs... All reviews I've seen also were good. Sure you weren't putting in the rounds backwards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mean the boolits don't go pointy end down?  :sarcastic:

The problems could have also come from my lower, but I can't explain away a cracked mag.

I bought 5 of them a while back and have used them all.  I've dropped a couple and thrown one against the wall and they've held up.  I don't like 15/30s but these are not bad at all.

Wideners has the metal 15s, I'd rather do a group buy on those.

I bought 5 of them a while back and have used them all. I've dropped a couple and thrown one against the wall and they've held up. I don't like 15/30s but these are not bad at all.

Wideners has the metal 15s, I'd rather do a group buy on those.

If someone did a group buy for those I would buy a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a few, all from Wise Tactical.  Little trick, if you have an account with them, put things in your cart and then don't check out they'll send you a coupon code for 5% off.  Here's the code:

Enter coupon code 5OFF2015 during checkout to receive 5.00% off each item you purchase!

Grabbed 2.. thanks for the code.