galapoola

SAF Funds Challenge To New Jersey Carry Law

Hopefully this will get some where, where other cases have fell by the wayside (Drake). I know this argument has been brought up and shot down before, but I still don't see how the US court will not intervene on the requirement Justifiable Need? The US and NJ constitutions  both give the right to protect (ones own) life. I have never heard of a situation where a criminal informs the police chief or judge making the justifiable need decision in advance, they intend to physically harm or kill you. So how is self defense in itself not justifiable need? If courts stand behind the "No duty to protect" ruling, where is the protection of life you are given right to coming from?

Maybe im hallucenating. But these days, the SCOTUS is utterly filled w liberal activist judges. Some of whom even pretend to be 'conservative'.

Short answer. DOA.

you mean those judges that use their opinions and interpretations, rather than looking to the law of the land?