Sparks450r

Ten Ring Ammo?

Has anyone had any experience with Ten Ring? I was at Dicks a few weeks ago picking up some cci mini mags and saw that they had bulk 250 round boxes of 9mm so i decided to pick up a box and give it a shot. Well yesterday i took a day off of work and decided i would go do a little shooting in the evening. well i loaded up 20 rounds, ten in each clip, and immediately started jamming after my first shot. a total of 7-8 rounds jammed as the slide came back and went to put another one in the chamber. as i took the rounds that were jamming out and examined them it seems that the actual bullet is getting pushed back and down into the casing. At this point i was pretty pissed so i left and figured i would contact the manufacturer. Well turns out i can not find them anywhere on the net. I found them on midway, cheaper than dirt, exc.. but i can not find their contact info. 

I know that these are remans (and i rarely buy remans) but i have bought other re manufactured rounds before and never had a problem.

If anyone has any idea what i should do please let me know. i dont want to just get rid of these 240 rounds.

post-7522-0-36113100-1424826021_thumb.jpgpost-7522-0-23360000-1424826034_thumb.jpg

This is how the rounds were jamming....

post-7522-0-64164300-1424826096_thumb.jpgpost-7522-0-34325200-1424826107_thumb.jpg post-7522-0-75813500-1424826078_thumb.jpg

It would be a good excuse to buy a press. You can get a turret press for just over $100, a turret plate for $10 and the die set for $40. You'll be half way to reloading and you can fix that ammo by crimping it.

In case you guys were interested, they emailed me back this morning and are going to be sending me out another box to replace what I have. They said I can keep the 250 rounds that i have that are not crimped, however i do not have any reloading tools to fix the issue. If anyone is interested in them PM me.