JohnnyB

Gun free zone = Sitting duck

Fox News Greg Gutfeld gets it right. He is worried about the Mall of America being a gun free zone!  What about the entire State of New Jersey???

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4078747492001/gutfeld-why-gun-free-zone-is-liberal-for-sitting-duck/?#sp=show-clips

Good segment!  Gutfeld is great.  "Concealed carry creates an element of uncertainty (among the bad guys)."

And yes, I always have to laugh when I hear people from around the country complaining about gun free zones, when we in NJ spend our entire

lives in one.

Good segment!  Gutfeld is great.  "Concealed carry creates an element of uncertainty (among the bad guys)."

And yes, I always have to laugh when I hear people from around the country complaining about gun free zones, when we in NJ spend our entire

lives in one.

Thank you! I also felt Gutfeld got it right and before a national audience! I often wonder if the rest of the country knows that all of NJ is a gun free zone!

Why terrorize  a mall in a free state where state law trumps the mall and CC is in fact legal in the mall!

Send your terrorists instead to NJ instead as you have a much greater chance of success here as virtually no civilians are armed!!!

This is what the PRNJ stands for!

All of NYC as well.

But unfortunately we NJ citizens get the government we voted for. We have so many NJ gun owners...we all need to vote for 2A candidates. Apathy is our enemy.  :hopechange2sp6nv4-1:

The problem is Essex and Camden counties and to some extent Hudson, outweigh the votes in the other counties that support the 2nd Ammendment...and are actually sane.

The left wing panel member said repeatedly The police should have guns, they will protect us. Anyone have the stats on violent crimes being prevented by the police showing up and stopping it while in progress vs. The police showing up after the fact, and taking a report? I'd like Mr. Good policing is responsible for the decrease in violent crime to see them.

The left wing panel member said repeatedly The police should have guns, they will protect us. Anyone have the stats on violent crimes being prevented by the police showing up and stopping it while in progress vs. The police showing up after the fact, and taking a report? I'd like Mr. Good policing is responsible for the decrease in violent crime to see them.

Police generally respond after the fact to take a report, or at some point during the commission of a lengthy offense.  For the police to be there to truly protect each and every citizen [and illegal  :)   ]    we would need about 150,000,000 police officers assuming they are working 8 hour shifts and got some time off.  Oh wait the framers thought of this and came up with the second amendment so everyone could protect themselves.

The problem is Essex and Camden counties and to some extent Hudson, outweigh the votes in the other counties that support the 2nd Ammendment...and are actually sane.

Unfortunately you are correct :(

Kind of like New York State is held hostage by "downstate." Check out their last Governor election result map:

670765_c2744d0b638344f0b0379b541635c701.