Sandy

If we teach more women to appreciate shooting

Your ( man of the house or boyfriend) chances of being able to shoot more often and spend money on guns and ammo will skyrocket , we will do better at fighting for our rights because only other moms can shut up MDA  , more kids will be allowed to learn young , and the gas prices will go down and your homes will appreciate in value ( ok now I'm reaching )

Send us your women!!

March 12th 7pm Hosted by Woodland Park Range- Second Amendment Women Shooting Club presents Women's Introduction To Shooting . $ 50 includes everything you will need . We will supply firearms and ammo. Feel free to bring your own if you have them.

We will have a classroom session that includes education on safety , basic types of firearms , basic shooting techniques , the law in NJ and how to avoid its pitfalls. Then we go to the range and get everyone shooting and smiling.     

Paypal $50 to [email protected] . Please put Women's Intro To Shooting in comments.

Thanks! 

Jon , any of our monthly port meetups are a good starting place too. There are at least 2 , usually more female NRA certified instructors there that would be happy to talk to then shoot with a newbie. They don't usually shoot at the meetups , but supervise and give attention to those that need it. We will also have a few more NRA 1st steps for women classes coming up in the near future. This particular class we run every 3 months or so. I'll keep you posted on dates .

While I agree with you it would be great to get more women into shooting and liking guns, I am actually glad my wife has no interest.  If she did, she would pay attention and know I have more than three or four guns :)  Also there is only a finite amount of money, so if she started buying guns there would be less for me.  Let's not even talk about ammo, I would hate to see the ammo bill double.  Same goes for the bill for shooting matches.  

But don't worry, I'll still let you put tape on my back :)

While I agree with you it would be great to get more women into shooting and liking guns, I am actually glad my wife has no interest.  If she did, she would pay attention and know I have more than three or four guns :)  Also there is only a finite amount of money, so if she started buying guns there would be less for me.  Let's not even talk about ammo, I would hate to see the ammo bill double.  Same goes for the bill for shooting matches.  

But don't worry, I'll still let you put tape on my back :)

Now I'm going to tell her how many guns you have , and then I'm going to take her shooting , get her hooked , and tell her only Wilson Combat will do.

Now I'm going to tell her how many guns you have , and then I'm going to take her shooting , get her hooked , and tell her only Wilson Combat will do.

More power to you if you can.  I took her to the range once, and it was with great reluctance on her part.  She fired four shots from my .22LR Ruger 22/45 pistol and one 9mm shot from my CZ and said that was more than enough and that she would wait in the store for me to finish.  I figured part of it was the noise, so on a nice day I got her to go to my outdoor range, but all she would do was watch and would not even try the guns.