Kevin125

Greetings from Manalapan

Hi folks. Was searching for info on transport and came across this forum. Found a ton of good information. Thanks to those who apparently have spent a -significant- amount of time answering questions and organizing the information here.

Been out of the loop for a long time but just bought a 5.56 bolt action and a Beretta A400 12 ga. Looking forward to getting to some ranges and doing some shooting.

Kevin

Thanks for all the hellos.

And thanks Sparks. I'm hoping to get to Range-14 in the next couple of weeks.  Will probably bring my 5.56 and shoot if they're not totally jammed up.  If there's a long wait, I'll just be checking it out. Looking to do some skeet shooting as well at some point.  I'll PM a few days before I head down there. If you're free and can meet up, that would be cool with me.  Trying to introduce my son to shooting aside from getting back in myself.  I also wanted to get to CJRPC and find out more about that.  It's actually the closest range to where I live as best as I can tell.  I'm on the south side of town.

Is that Union Hill Rd range going to be strictly pistol?

Thanks for all the hellos.

And thanks Sparks. I'm hoping to get to Range-14 in the next couple of weeks.  Will probably bring my 5.56 and shoot if they're not totally jammed up.  If there's a long wait, I'll just be checking it out. Looking to do some skeet shooting as well at some point.  I'll PM a few days before I head down there. If you're free and can meet up, that would be cool with me.  Trying to introduce my son to shooting aside from getting back in myself.  I also wanted to get to CJRPC and find out more about that.  It's actually the closest range to where I live as best as I can tell.  I'm on the south side of town.

Is that Union Hill Rd range going to be strictly pistol?

Def take a look at CJRPC. It has been the best decision that I have made that has to do with shooting. Great place and lots and lots of events every week. 

That's a ways off...

I'll make sure I check out CJRPC.  Been to the website quite a few times.  Will check out when visitors can stop in and will make time to do it. Thanks.

CJ is a great range. About the only thing I will miss when I finish my relocation to Jacksonville.

Many members here are members of CJ and will offer to guest you in to check it out. I have done that for others in the past and would offer to take you, but I'm in the process of moving.

CJ is a great range. About the only thing I will miss when I finish my relocation to Jacksonville.

Many members here are members of CJ and will offer to guest you in to check it out. I have done that for others in the past and would offer to take you, but I'm in the process of moving.

Thanks NJ. Appreciate the thought and info. I take it you fly. I keep an Arrow at 3N6. Been to KJAX and what used to be called Craig Field a few times. The south has a lot of hospitable folks. Mentioned we were gonna calla cab to go for lunch and they gave me the keys to an Audi and directions to a good restaurant. Then again, they had my Arrow..so... Lol.

Good luck with the move and thnx.