Sign in to follow this  
gunguy1960

obama executive action on ammo

Thank you for clarifying, "there is no executive action" and "this is the same horseshit", Ill be sure to ignore the news from now on and wait to here from you as to what the great one is doing for the common good.

Look man, I don't support the idiocy of our leaders, but what you posted wasn't news. You posted a single statement, with no explanation, no link to a news story or anything. I happened to have seen the same alarmist webpages you saw so I knew that Drudge has a red headline about Obama executive orders, but it is nothing but an made up headline regarding the ATFs reclassification of M855 ammo is already been discussed on this forum in a more accurate way here: http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/75228-atf-classifies-ss109-and-m855-as-armor-piercing/

So I'm sorry if that bothered you, but our "leaders" sling enough horseshit around, so we can't do the same and say things are happening that are not. Running around saying there is executive action is actually incorrect, implies executive orders, and the whole run on ammo thing is frankly irresponsible towards gun owners, panicking inducing when the reality is that the great majority of 5.56 ammo is no danger what so ever. I'm not saying this is YOUR fault, I'm saying "our" side is not being honest and we need to hold ourselves to higher standard if we want to claim the higher moral ground.

So yeah it bothers me when the other shit spreads bullshit, but we don't need to do the same.

Look man, I don't support the idiocy of our leaders, but what you posted wasn't news. You posted a single statement, with no explanation, no link to a news story or anything. I happened to have seen the same alarmist webpages you saw so I knew that Drudge has a red headline about Obama executive orders, but it is nothing but an made up headline regarding the ATFs reclassification of M855 ammo is already been discussed on this forum in a more accurate way here: http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/75228-atf-classifies-ss109-and-m855-as-armor-piercing/

So I'm sorry if that bothered you, but our "leaders" sling enough horseshit around, so we can't do the same and say things are happening that are not. Running around saying there is executive action is actually incorrect, implies executive orders, and the whole run on ammo thing is frankly irresponsible towards gun owners, panicking inducing when the reality is that the great majority of 5.56 ammo is no danger what so ever. I'm not saying this is YOUR fault, I'm saying "our" side is not being honest and we need to hold ourselves to higher standard if we want to claim the higher moral ground.

So yeah it bothers me when the other shit spreads bullshit, but we don't need to do the same.

QFT

Frankly I think any restriction on military arms is unconstitutional. Look at it this way, The National Guard is under federal government control, that is a fact/law not an opinion or observation. This undisputedly makes the militia "the people" in autonomous groups. A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, sounds to me like our forefathers were saying "The Peoples" right to militia weaponry shall not be infringed, and actually insinuates patriotic duty to keep armed as such in defense of the state. But that's just the way I see it, being the moron that I am reading whats there without the ability to articulate it into what it actually must be because out legislators agenda dictates so.