Sign in to follow this  
siderman

Generator tri-fuel kit 1/2 price this wknd only

I have done two U.S. Carb conversions. One was plug and play and one was a bit finicky. But excellent product and results. No more worrying about storing gas or standing in gas lines. This is a great price if you are planning on a conversion. Also excellent customer support.

DISCOUNT EXTENDED-

We wrote you this past weekend to let you know about an amazing discount on Motor Snorkel.

Many of you wrote to tell us that they couldn't complete their orders before the midnight deadline.  So we've extended the sale until Midnight tomorrow night.

Since the sale is officially over and our servers have been programmed to sell at the regular price, we have created a discount code that will work until Midnight tomorrow.

Here is the link to the Motor Snorkel:
http://www.motorsnorkel.com/motor-snorkel-tri-fuel-natural-gas-propane-and-gasoline-conversion-kit-3047.html?utm_source=aweber&utm_medium=email&utm_content=follow&utm_campaign=big-discount

Feel free to pass the code on to any interested parties

HDD030115

Thank you for your support,

Hew - US Carburetion, Inc.

US Carburetion Inc.

416 Main Street
SUMMERSVILLE, WV
US

hey, its all about the dollars. if  saves just one dollar its worth it.

That is a good deal. I have the old kit, probably the same as you with that big azz carb adapter. That new carb adapter is a big improvement over the old with regards to pushing the air filter further out. IIRC some folks had to cut their frame to install the old carb adapter which would have prevented me from doing the conversion but I lucked and had plenty of room for the old adapter