Sign in to follow this  
iamkurrupt

Tioga Boar Hunting

Sooo……. 4 Gentlemen including myself will be heading out for a 2 night stay at Tioga this month.  I was hoping for something without fences and more of a walk and stalk or tree stand situation on true open land but this is where everyone agreed on.  So in three weeks time we will be bringing an arsenal to Tioga to take anywhere from 6-8 animals.  If anyone has been there I'd appreciate both positive and negative feedback as well as what to bring?    

Last video I saw from Tioga had a rifle resting on a tree limb for less than a 25 yard shot.  The limbs on the tree were trimmed to accommodate hunters of various heights.  But it looked WAY too easy.

I hunt the same Pigs with a Cap and Ball revolver (NO LONG GUN AT ALL)!  Now that's FUN!

Next time try http.www.mohrswidowmaker.com  .  A 150 acre island to chase the pigs on.  Sorta Fair Chase instead of a Tioga fish in the barrel.

It's been 3 years since I was there. Food was good,people were very friendly. I took 3 family members with me that were not hunters, but are now after each dropped hogs in their tracks with one shot. Shots ranged from 40 to 80 yards. I plan on going back this spring. Tell us your story when you get back.