DeerSlayer

Building my 1st .300 Blackout questions.

Question # 1:

can I use a .223/5.56 buffer & spring?

Reason I ask is I've got a complete commercial & complete Mil spec in a bin in the garage.

Question # 2:

I ordered and received a BCM mod 1.762 Gunfighter brake for this build. On the back of the package it says "tuned slots, and interior cone offer maximum compensation of muzzle-rise, & flash reduction." That last part scared me! Before I install, clock, drill, pin, and weld this bitch I want to make sure it's Jersey Legal. I thought it was, but now I'm not sure.

10-4, thanks Ty. I'm going to adorn this build with one of your billet 2nd gen lowers.

What do you sell in the .30cal brake market? I prefer to buy from you whenever I can. Picked this .300 upper up from someone that bought everything brand new and changed their mind. Needless to say I got a deal.

10-4, thanks Ty. I'm going to adorn this build with one of your billet 2nd gen lowers.

What do you sell in the .30cal brake market? I prefer to buy from you whenever I can. Picked this .300 upper up from someone that bought everything brand new and changed their mind. Needless to say I got a deal.

PWS FSC30 is the only "NJ-legal" option in my catalog currently.  I should really fix that and pick up more brakes, comps, etc.

Oh and an angel gets their wings every time a PX lower is built up ;)

PWS FSC30 is the only "NJ-legal" option in my catalog currently. I should really fix that and pick up more brakes, comps, etc.

Oh and an angel gets their wings every time a PX lower is built up ;)

Cool, thanks I'll call in morning to order.

Lol, I like giving angel's their wings! B)