seamusSU

EFGA rimfire range steel?

What do they have for steel set up on the rimfire range at EFGA? I looked on the website but there isn't much of a description other than there are some targets and the pictures don't help at all.

The rimfire range at Cherry Ridge is one of the few things I like about there and I'm curious if the rimfire area at EFGA is similar.

they re did the rimfire range like 6 months ago. there were a bunch of things to shoot when it first was finished.. I am not sure of the condition of it now.

I saw something on the website about the refurbished Rimfire range so I was hoping that they were extra steel targets

I don't think they added anything new other then the same spinners they had up before. I think I remember seeing a steel plate at the 25yd marker at first but not the last time I was there. Those are removable so people move them from range to range at will. And to make things worse, they placed fixed wooden boards sitting on the ground rather than hanging them on wires. So when it snows, they get destroyed even faster. I want to head out there this weekend so if I do, I'll snap a pic.

Note that their work party was cancelled this month because of the snow so you probably won't find much of anything at any of the ranges.