diamondd817

Glock 43 (Single Stack 9mm?)

Not bad, but it has some competition.  Luckily it is Glock, so the name will sell well.  

I dunno how I feel about pocket 9mm pistols... they usually aren't that much smaller and harder to conceal over slightly larger ones like G19.

Well, considering it only cost <$50 to make each pistol, I don't think price matters.

It does... if its too cheap, people will think there is something wrong with it.  People are weird like that.  Just like how the HS2000 was super cheap (like $300), but then Springfield slapped XD on it and bumped it up to $500.

I made up a cheat sheet for the small 9mm pistols to compare sizes. All dimensions have been taken from the manufacturers websites and from other sources. They are rounded off and are approximate. YMMV.

post-1314-0-49594100-1427307660_thumb.jpg

ETA: If you have a suggestion for another, I can add it.

I made up a cheat sheet for the small 9mm pistols to compare sizes. All dimensions have been taken from the manufacturers websites and from other sources. They are rounded off and are approximate. YMMV.

9mm Subcompact Pistols.jpg

giphy.gif

attachicon.gif9mm Subcompact Pistols.jpg

Something interesting to note here. The Nano and G26 are listed at 4.17" height. My Nano next to my 26 is taller. Glock's height measurement includes the magazine plate, the Nano's does not. The Nano with the mag inserted is 4.25" high. Not all manufactures measure the same.