Njbanshee

Glock upgrades

i happen to really like the defoor tactical sights and the vickers mag release.  

I carry mine in a JM Custom Kydex IWB, DeSantis Scorpion IWB, or a Safariland ALS OWB holster.

Safariland is really the only choice for a duty/OC type holster. I also use a Safariland ALS for competition shooting.

For CCW I like Raven, Peters Custom, Fricke, JM Custom, CompTac, BladeTech. There are a few guys on the forum that seem to make nice holsters but I haven't had a chance to mess with them.

Avoid Fobus, CAA, and any of the floopy cordura Uncle Mike type holsters.

The plastic sights that come with Glocks are "place holders" and not meant for serious long term use, even the adjustavle ones. Glock does that because they know people are particular about sights and figure why charge you for quality sights if you are just gonna take them off and buy the ones you like to install - makes sense to me. When I budget for a Glock I always add $100 for sight + installation to the price in my head.

have you tried the raven eidolon.  i can carry a glock 17 around the house without anyone noticing.  still trying to get more comfortable moving with it though