wkeilsw

$30 .22lr bricks

East Stroudsburg Walmart?

No WIllow grove. I use this app for Walmart and it works well.. If you see it on the web site and it is not on the shelves, ask them to check in the back.

http://www.wikiarms.com/walmart-search

I just typed it in for east stroudsburg and it looks like they have some :) 3 box minimum.

http://www.wikiarms.com/walmart-search?zipCode=18301&caliber=1

No WIllow grove. I use this app for Walmart and it works well.. If you see it on the web site and it is not on the shelves, ask them to check in the back.

http://www.wikiarms.com/walmart-search

I just typed it in for east stroudsburg and it looks like they have some :) 3 box minimum.

http://www.wikiarms.com/walmart-search?zipCode=18301&caliber=1

Sweet, maybe I'll drive over the bridge before rush hour and pick some up. Thanks!

That app is pretty cool too!

Federal bulk pack?? 550 plated ?

I just got a 1k pack of winchester m-22 for 50.00 at Walmart yesterday. Also minI mags for 7.47 /100

Federal 500 pack "Champion" 1240 fps

S&W 637 [] Sig 1911 .22lr [] Glock 22 Gen4 [] Mossberg 590 [] M&P 15 Sport

Bring the UPC code image and have them scan it or bring the number and have them type it in. That will convince them it is actually there so they don't give you any grief. If they can't find it, ask for a manager.

Bring the UPC code image and have them scan it or bring the number and have them type it in. That will convince them it is actually there so they don't give you any grief. If they can't find it, ask for a manager.

the guy I dealt with was nice. I told him I saw that they had it online and he went back and checked.. 5 minutes later he rolled out with a cart full of ammo that was locked up in the back :)

I tried the app. It came up that Cinnaminson, NJ Walmart and another Walmart in Warminster PA had .22s in stock.

I knew the app was wrong for a Jersey store so I took the trek to the Warminster Walmart and they informed me that their store did

not carry any guns or ammo.

I don't trust that app anymore!  I put in 19125 as the zip code.

I tried the app. It came up that Cinnaminson, NJ Walmart and another Walmart in Warminster PA had .22s in stock.

I knew the app was wrong for a Jersey store so I took the trek to the Warminster Walmart and they informed me that their store did

not carry any guns or ammo.

I don't trust that app anymore!  I put in 19125 as the zip code.

Sorry about that but if you went to Warminster should could have gone to Tanners and they have had 22lr every time that I have gone there.

Sorry about that but if you went to Warminster should could have gone to Tanners and they have had 22lr every time that I have gone there.

Thanks carl_g,

I live near Deptford, NJ but my job had me in NE Philly today. I took a ride to Surplus City and they had Federal 500rd bricks of .22 LR but they were lead round nose

with no plating. I just think the plated ammo feeds better in pistols.

I then went to Tanner's. Lots of guns there but again only lead .22s. I then went to the Walmart and no ammo or guns at that location. I saw 3 Mosins at Surplus City for $209 each

but they were really rough. they had spam cans of Mosin food for $105 each. They also had some good deals on ammo but you had to buy a case of 500 or 1K to get them.

I found both stores crowded, especially SC! They do a good amount of business for sure!

No .22lr at Walmart in E. Stroudsburg of any kind at all. Duncleburgers had CCI mini mags @ $11.00 per 100. A little pricey. No bulk packs whatsoever.

Damn, I was thinking of running there on Tuesday. Guess I won't bother now. Thanks for the heads up!