siderman

Dicks in Wayne has ammo

I was a Dick's in Paramaus yesterday and saw the guy removing bricks of .22lr from the shelf behind the counter.  I asked him why he was removing them and he told me he put them out too early, they are for a special promo for next week.  So next week looks like bricks of .22lr will be on sale.

Ironically not Joe, the forum member I was there with can attest to this also.  Please hit up Dicks yourself, post up for us how much if any is left.  ;)

I did, got one right after I saw this thread posted, they haven't had any since, now see why lmao.

Again, your wrong.  But hey..  clearly you know otherwise.   Check your ammo buddy, its the loose bulk pack in a square box, not the individual 50 packs in the rectangular box which I am selling.  Whatever..  glad you were able to score some based on the previous heads up and had couple laughs on me to boot.  And correct me if I am wrong...  but werent you happy with the fair ammo deal you got from me in June?

Again, your wrong.  But hey..  clearly you know otherwise.   Check your ammo buddy, its the loose bulk pack in a square box, not the individual 50 packs in the rectangular box which I am selling.  Whatever..  glad you were able to score some based on the previous heads up and had couple laughs on me to boot.  And correct me if I am wrong...  but werent you happy with the fair ammo deal you got from me a while back? 

Of course, its all good. I'm seeing if anyone wants to split your lot with me lol.

Just found out wendsday at our meeting, one of the guys in the federation of sportsmen in Sussex Co with me works there. Guns are coming soon. He told me some anti came in there and told them they shouldn't be selling guns, apparently filed some kind of complaint. And they're waiting for a judge approval of some kind. But now I have inside information as to what their getting and when, ammo wise.