siderman

Dicks in Wayne has ammo

Remember this place? Actually the location I remember as a kid, was a stones throw from the Dick's store in Wayne.

ebf3eeb8e786adfea1162ae78c0e23cd.jpg

That guy was great. When the investors sent auditors to his stores he would truck half a store's worth of merchandise in through the back door while the counter jockies stalled them. Then he would truck it to the next store before they got there. He actually invented the Iraq NBC UN Weapons Inspector scam in reverse LOL.

Then he took all the money and ran to Israel. I forget how they got him.

went there to try to get the deal they have on .22 right now, 1k of winchester 22.

guy walking around the department acted annoyed that he had to call another guy to sell me ammo. then the guy that was behind the counter acted like i was crazy asking for a 1000 bulk pack that i got an email about for 70bux. said all he could sell me was 100rd boxes for 10 bux each. figured i'd atleast leave w somethin, then the guy demanded my FID card( i thought u only needed it for pistol ammo, luckily i had it on me)

honestly both guys acted annoyed that they had to help a customer. not gonna go back unless something is onsale and they have it.my whopping purchase of 3 boxes also sold them out supposedly.