PD2K

Oakley Standard Issue

I've used it too. The guy who started the Oakley site (I think it was subsequently sold to Oakley itself) went off to form govx.com which is a similar idea. There's not a whole lot there that's interesting so far but they have cheap 5.11 gear at least.

*raises hand* that's what I have for my shooting glasses.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I actually was looking for Rx shooting glasses and stumbled on the site. They look pretty good. Any idea if you get those in Rx?

I bough my pair off ebay a few years ago -- rode in a guys pack for a tour or 2 in one of the sandy desert getaways we where involved in at the time -- operator said he never wore them -- just not enough protection from the sand -- opted for goggles instead 

Mine came with some exotic sand still in the case and where worth every penny -- I still wear them for daily use but just recently swapped them out for a pair of rudy's for shooting

Mine came with some exotic sand still in the case and where worth every penny -- I still wear them for daily use but just recently swapped them out for a pair of rudy's for shooting

Rudy's are the $hit! I love Oakleys for casual wear, but you can't beat Rudy when it comes to optical clarity, adjustability, lightness, and customer service.

I order direct from Oakley SI..cant confirm if their store can order for ya but its worth a shot..

Unfortunately I don't qualify :(

Rudy's are the $hit! I love Oakleys for casual wear, but you can't beat Rudy when it comes to optical clarity, adjustability, lightness, and customer service.

No kidding? Good to know. I just checked their website and they do Rx online.

Try coupon/via code 'mpi' if you order from Rudy Project (www.e-rudy.com) for a significant amount of savings. Haven't tried this week but it was still good late last week.

If you are torn between different Rudy models, just order a bunch and try them on. They offer an awesome 90 return policy, which includes return shipping. Just keep the glasses in like new condition until you are sure what you like.