Sign in to follow this  
Jim Norman

Old Bridge 22 and 29 March

OK, unless the range is untenable we are shooting Sunday the 22nd. USPSA pistol match. There are still a few open slots.

AND In preparation for the comming Ice Age, we are re-re-re scheduling our 3-Gun match for the 29th of March. There are still a few slots open.

GO to www.obcats.com to register

Didn't you hear Mike? The truck that delivers the clay slid off the highway in the snow. You should just come shooting with us. Its fun talking to people with frozen snot on the end of their nose. Bring your hip waders.

Bring your hip waders.

I wear my waders to shovel snow.  True story.  And I wore them A LOT this winter.  ARGH!

I can't take the cold anymore.

Was a time when blackfishing in January was normal. Since losing the weight I simply can't take the cold.  Getting into a cold car in the morning and my hands don't work right.  Might be a tumor...I dunno.

I can tolerate the heat much more than the cold.  Problem is in July I'm going to be all over the effing country with my son playing baseball.  

Yep, I went and checked. Most of the pits are clear, 3 is almost clear, 6 is not perfectly clear but usable and stuff was still melting when I left.

Be careful on the range road though, snow is gone but the road is pretty rough with potholes so take your time, don't treat it like a rally stage or you are going to change a flat.

Thank you Alec. It worked

If your coming from rt 9 . You'll make a right at the light next to the gas station , bagle boy will be on your left.

Follow (jake brown road) all the way down until it turns into a dirt road and you'll drive thru the range gates.

Yeah. Awesome shooters. Great guys. See you all this sunday. 3 gun. Unless it snows or we have a hurricane. Tornado or sunami or any other act of God thats been delaying it. I really wouldn't be suprised if any or all of these things happen at once or singularly.

What time do you expect the 3 gun to finish? I'm coming to the match, but have been invited to another event later in the afternoon and I need some idea of when I'll be free.

Thanks.

There is no real way to predict that. Assume 5pm. It will depend on number of shooters, weather, final stages, etc. 3gun is always a bit slower anyway. 

aint that the truth.

Shut it, you. Revolver shooters don't get to have opinions about slow :)

The reality is that 3gun stages are longer, and reset is longer. On the other hand there is a lot more shooting, when stages are 30-120 seconds instead of 10-30 seconds you are getting a lot more trigger time per match then in a USPSA or IDPA match.