Polak

Winchester 9mm white box $21.99 per 100 shipped

Winchester USA Full Metal Jacket 9 mm Luger 115-Grain Handgun Ammunition

Comes to $10.99 per 50 shipped. Not bad with today's prices. Minimum 2 boxes for free shipping.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/winchester-usa-full-metal-jacket-9-mm-luger-115-grain-handgun-ammunition/pid-167351?N=290992448&Ntt=Winchester+9mm&Ntk=All

I bought 5 boxes for the hell of it.

It appears that in the last hour they have sold out. Had it in my cart. Went to run an errand. When I came back they updated my cart to say it was no longer available and removed it from my cart. "He who hesitates.....". Lol

It appears that in the last hour they have sold out. Had it in my cart. Went to run an errand. When I came back they updated my cart to say it was no longer available and removed it from my cart. "He who hesitates.....". Lol

Must have been seconds ago because I was just looking at it before.

That's why I buy first and post after. Even if I dont "need" it.

$27 is a little steep IMO.

If you like this ammo, try Fiocchi 115 grain FMJ. You can get it cheaper than $27. Here it is for $22 or $243/1000 shipped:

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/fiocchi-shooting-dynamics-pistol-ammunition-full-metal-jacket-1200-rdbx-p-89462.html#order

You can sometimes find it $200 shipped with some combination of cheaper/free shipping and/or slightly lower price.

This stuff is so clean and reliable it is unbelievable. I use it in one of my more finicky subgun setups.